1. Cook the rice in salted water, once cooked strain.
2. In a pan add a splash of EVO and cook the green peas.
3. In another pan shallow fry the chopped onion and the carrot, once golden add the minced meat of your taste. Stir and add salt and pepper to your taste. Cook over a live flame for about 5 minutes. Simmer with white wine.
4. Add the AGROMONTE Cherry Tomato Passata and leave to simmer for 30 minutes.
5. Add the green peas and leave to cook for a further 5 minutes, then leave to completely cool.
6. Take a handful of rise and start moulding it into a cone shape, leaving a hollow space in the middle.
7. Dice the provola and the hard-boiled eggs. Add them in the hollow space made earlier, add also a few table spoons of the ragù you have just made. Close the hollow space with some extra rice.
8. Flour the Arancina, pass them in the beaten egg, and finally in the breadcrumbs in order to form a crust.
9. Fry them in plenty of oil. (not Olive Oil)