1. Dice the aubergines and put them in a sieve with a bit of salt. Put a heavy weight on top of them and leave to rest for a couple of hours so that the water is released from aubergines.
2. In a pan add 3/4 spoons of EVO and fry the aubergines.
3. In another pan add the AGROMONTE ready to use Datterino Tomato Pasta Sauce. Add a few leaves of basil and the fried aubergines. Leave over the flame for 5 minutes.
4. In the meantime cook the spaghet in plenty of salted water.
5. Once cooked add the pasta to the aubergine sauce and toss for a few minutes.
6. Serve and garnish with a bit of grated salty ricotta cheese.