1. Wash and dice the broccoli
2. In a pan add a splash of EVO and lightly fry the garlic. Add the broccoli and the olives with a with a pinch of salt and pepper. Leave to cook for 10 minutes.
3. Add AGROMONTE ready to use Cherry Tomato and Hot Pepper Pasta Sauce. Leave over the flame for 5 more minutes.
4. In the meantime cook the farfalle in plenty of salted water.
5. Once cooked add the pasta to the sauce and toss for a few minutes.
6. Serve and garnish with a bit of grated parmesan (if desired).