1. Wash the clams.
2. In a pan add a splash of EVO and lightly fry the garlic.
3. Add the clams and the parsley to the pot and close the lid on top. Cook the clams until they open.
4. Remove the clams from heat. Discard any that do not open and filter the clams gravy.
5. In the meantime in another pan add a splash of EVO and lightly fry the garlic. Add the AGROMONTE Tomato and Datterino Passata. Leave to cook for 7/8 minutes.
6. Add the clams and their filtered gravy. Cook for 4/5 more minutes.
7. Add the rise and a ladle of hot meat stock. When the liquid starts to be absorbed, add anotherladle of stock. Repeat the process when necessary until the rice is cooked.
8. Once cooked, remove the risotto from heat, and stir in a pat of butter and parsley.