1. Finely chop the celery, the carrot, the garlic and the onion.
2. In a pan add a splash of EVO and lightly fry the vegetables.
3. Once they are golden add the diced zucchini and aubergines with a pinch of salt and pepper. Leave to cook for about 10/12 minutes.
4. Add the AGROMONTE ready to use Cherry Tomato and Basil Pasta Sauce. Leave over the flame for 5/7 minutes.
5. Prepare the besciamella sauce. In a pan mix milk, butter and flour. Bring the mixture to boil. Then, reduce the heat, and simmer since the besciamella sauce becames creamy. Season the sauce with nutmeg, salt, and pepper.
6. Prepare the lasagne. Spoon some vegetable ragù into the backing try. Then cover with lasagne sheets. Drizzle over ragù, besciamella, grated parmesan and provola cheese. Repeat until you finish the ingredients. Finally cover with besciamella sauce, ragù and parmesan.
7. Cook in a pre heated oven (180°c) for 45 minutes