1. Finely chop the celery, the carrot and the onion.
2. In a pan add a splash of EVO and lightly fry the vegetables.
3. Add the minced meat and simmer with a glass of white wine.
4. Add the AGROMONTE Cherry Tomato Passata and half glass of water. Season to your taste.
5. Leave to cook over a low flame for 45 minutes.
6. Prepare the besciamella sauce. In a pan mix milk, butter and flour. Bringing the mixture to boil. Reduce the heat, and simmer since the besciamella sauce becames creamy. Season the sauce with nutmeg, salt, and pepper.
7. Prepare the lasagne. Spoon some ragù into the backing try. Then cover with lasagne sheets. Drizzle over ragù, besciamella, parmesan, ham, hard-boiled eggs and provola cheese. Repeat until you finish the ingredients. Finally cover with besciamella sauce, ragù and parmesan.
8. Cook in a pre heated oven (160°c) for 45 minutes.