1. Wash the rabbit and cut it in pieces.
2. Finely chop up the garlic and the onion.
3. In a pan add a splash of EVO and lightly fry the garlic and the onion.
4. Once they are golden add the rabbit with a pinch of salt and pepper. Add the rosemary and the capers. Leave to cook for about 10 minutes.
5. Simmer with white wine until reduced.
6. Add the AGROMONTE Tomato and Datterino Passata and a ladle of hot meat stock and stir. Add salt and pepper to your taste. When the liquid starts to be absorbed, add another ladle of stock.
7. Repeat the process when necessary. The Rabbit Cacciatora should simmer for about 45 minutes.
8. Serve and enjoy!