1. Carefully wash the mussels.
2. In a pan add a splash of EVO and lightly fry the garlic clove.
3. Add the mussels to the pot and close the lid on top. Cook the mussels until they open.
4. In the meantime, in another pan, heat the AGROMONTE ready to use Cherry Tomato Pasta Sauce with a spoon of parsley.
5. When the mussels will be ready, remove from the heat and let them cool.
6. Open each mussel and separate the empty half shell from the one with the mussels.
7. Place the half shells in a baking tray and fill with the sauce.
8. Cover the mussels with the bread crumbs.