1. Dice the ham and the mushrooms.
2. Finely chop up the celery and the onion.
3. In a pan add a splash of EVO and lightly fry the onions and the garlic.
4. Once they are golden add the ham and the portobello mushrooms. Cook over a medium flame for around 10 minutes.
4. Add the AGROMONTE ready to use Datterino Tomato Pasta Sauce and the oregano. Stir and leave over the flame for 5 more minutes.
5. In the meantime, cook the spaghet in plenty of salted water.
6. Once cooked add the pasta to the sauce and toss for a few minutes.